Wednesday, September 19, 2018







The original image-


I firstly created an adjustment layer of Colour Balance and adjusted the image to suit the warmer theme of my other images. The colour change is seen in the image below




I have applied a Mask and with a Magic Wand tool cut out the temple and hide the blue background. With a Brush tool on low opacity created the impression of clouds. This will allow me to blend the image to my other background.

















In a new layer, using the brush tool and eye-drop tool I chose the colours of my background and created smudges. Applying a photo-filter I applied a Gaussian blur on low opacity to make the temple seem smudged creating the effect that the temple is in the far distance. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Test animation

Squash and stretch test- Sneeze Rotoscoping -   Lonk Victory Dance Pose to Pose - Hand clench Follow ...